Subject: Featherlance ‘Silvergear’
Date: April 8th
Synopsis of findings:
- Attempts to track down any of the prisoner’s family relations proved unsuccessful. The family name ‘Featherlance’ is extremely common.
- Investigations into the reputation of the ‘Silvergear’ identity has confirmed many of the prisoner’s claims. Silvergear is a class ‘A’ assassin valued at 40,000 gold per kill, Silvergear has a 100% success rate (not counting attacks against Templars), Silvergear has zero (0) recorded cases of targeting children or pregnant women.
- Using Black market contacts, agents we’re able to discover three (3) of five (5) contact boards Silvergear uses most frequently.
- Target claims to have taken Templar assignation missions as part of a plan to infiltrate Balance Keepers (Highborne racial supremacist group)
- Prisoner SEEMS willing to work with Templars.
- Monitor Blackmarket contacts and contact sites, attempt to discover whom is posting notices for Sage targeting jobs.
- Investigate possible Balance Keepers activity
- Stage false assassination successes of all current targets and Zen Fateshifter in attempts to aid Silvergear’s integration with Balance Keepers
- Prepare for possible if not likely Slivergear double cross, surreptitious use of advanced monitoring technology HIGHLY recommended.